*HideousMonologue*
Woke up this morning with sad feeling because of the phone call. Life must go on!
Took a bath, get ready for work. Suddenly heard of children's crying and the great shouting from both daddy and child. What on earth have you been thinking, shouting early in the morning in front of others house?
Then daddy called mama and said "Pukul 7:30 ke 8:30 ni? hai. bengang betol. Ni anak awk buat hal plak xnk trun. Menyusahkan hidup je la"
To daddy, please be reasonable and muster all the patience when you are dealing with kids. Not all the kids are easy to handle.
I was wondering. can my future other half has the patience to deal with kids? Ya Allah, I was afraid that I will get someone like this daddy this morning. Ya Allah, Please grant me to have someone who love kids and have a little patience with them. That's all I can ask for.
p/s: Can I sleep the whole day today?
No comments:
Post a Comment