The truth is, I already know it all.
you can imagine how frustrated I am,
you can imagine how hurt I am,
you can imagine how me tried to digest all just in one night,
you can imagine how I reacted towards those words that killing me inside one by one,
you can imagine how I face those moment knowing something that I didn't realize happened at all.
After certain period, I was realized.
Life ain't something that always make us happy or pleased.
Our life is not meant to be painted with those colorful rainbow.
Our life is not meant to be always sweet and flawless.
Right now, I really can distinguished which one is the right one.
and started from that day, I already promised to myself.
I definitely will change.
I'm the one who steer my own life.
no more deep thinking of what will happened in those unrealistic chapter of my so called dream.
Right now, i will be a very positive person.. :)
trust me, this time, what I've pledge, i will go for it..
thanks a lot. :)
20/01/14
1754
Bandar Baru Bangi

No comments:
Post a Comment