Sunday, 5 April 2015

#156

*HideousMonologue*

The car wasn't mine. I didn't enter the car instead of walking away from that place. You drove those car going inside the pond. What the hell! I was panicked. I asked the boy stay still and I just jump into the pond. What the hell i was thinking. You have sit inside the pond and smiling. You are out of your mind dude!

I pulled you over and yet you still can smile? Damn! I dont know how I can swimming so sudden. "Are you out of your mind? Do you want to die that badly? you laugh and laugh. I'm having a long sighed. Just stop it! Do you think this is a joking matter?"

"Well, at least i still know that you care for me. U saved me this time"

"Of course I care for you, you fool! You deserve someone better. Good bye. Have a good life. I will always pray for your happiness."



The end..


Farewell
God knows when we shall meet again.

No comments:

Post a Comment