*HideousMonologue*
1 thing that I'm very sure is I don't deserve a good thing. Good things happen to a good person. But myself? Not a little pinch of it.
I wonder how great my life will be if I had made the right decision. So now, I need to bare with the consequences till the last breathe of mine.
"We Want the ones we can't have and we crap all over the one that we can. Rinse and repeat"~TIWILY
Those quote is relevant sometimes. it is actually true thing that we chase for something that doesn't even ours. But we neglect something that actually meant something to us. What the hell are you thinking? My mum once said to me that, "do not so into something or someone obsessively as one day you will end up hurt more. This is not the first time is it? You will have a tremendous heartache later if you do so."
See, life is not easy and it is damn complicated!
No comments:
Post a Comment